Colloque CIDCO 2023
CIDCO 2023 Symposium
It is with great pleasure that we announce that the CIDCO will resume its usual symposium format! It will be held, in person, on April 3, 4 and 5, 2023 at the Rimouski Hotel (in Rimouski, Quebec).
Tickets (and booths) can be purchased by clicking on the link. We have preferential rates for those who will buy before March 3rd 2023 ;)
The sponsorship plan is available here, so don't hesitate to contact us if you need information. The program is under development.
You will find below the targeted themes for the conference.
- Equity, Diversity, Inclusion in Hydrography
- Collaborative Bathymetry
- Ghost Gears
- Hydrography for Underwater Archaeology
- Robotics for hydrography
- AI and Big Data in hydrography
- Capacity building in hydrography
- Remote sensing for hydrography (LiDAR bathy, Multispectral, SDB)
- Navigation safety issues in Northern Canada
- Characterization of the sea floor